I started reading a little bit of "The No-Cry Sleep Solution" to see if I wanted to keep it or get rid of it. I read some good stuff, so I'm going to keep it and give it a try. It says that babies are biologically programmed to go to bed early, so Amelie's late bedtime (11p-1a) might be a reason she wakes up so much at night and doesn't nap for very long during the day. We're going to try out the earlier bedtime and see if that makes a difference. If it does, I'll have to become a morning person, and with the quickness. Tonight she fell asleep nursing in the sling at 9pm, so we're off to a good start. I'm going to use some of this time to read as much of the book as I can. Hopefully Chris will still get up with her in the morning. :)

Basket O' Baby

Who wears ORANGE pants? We do!

Get up, stand up!

Still standing...
No comments:
Post a Comment