Wednesday, May 31, 2006

First trip to the zoo

Today we were spontaneous and went to the zoo with Amelie spur of the moment. We also decided on a whim, to become members. Yay! Regular admission was more than half the membership price, so we went for it. Amelie is old enough to enjoy it, we live less than 5 miles away, and soon we'll have a second working car so I can go anytime I want. And since it's an "Individual Plus" membership, I can take a friend when I go. That's an open invite, by the way.

We took a couple pictures of Amelie's first time at the zoo, but Chris took more of a bald eagle, not to mention the other animals. Next time, I'm in charge of the camera. :) Anyways, here are two that turned out (most were blurry and a couple were breastfeeding pics - you don't want to see them).


1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooo, Oooo, I want to go to the zoo. How often can you go? Maybe some day when I have a day off, you, me and the baby girl. I loves my baby girl and I don't get to see nearly enough of her, not to mention I've got the pimp camera.