Sunday, May 14, 2006
Kid music
So we bought the soundtrack to Curious George, which was made by Jack Johnson. Usually I don't think much of JJ because all his music sounds the same, but I really like this album (I bought it because it has a song by/with Ben Harper). And so I've been thinking about what other albums we can buy for Amelie that we will also enjoy. I like the Veggie Tales movies, and we have a CD, but I can only take so much of the cheezy music and sounds-like-someone-inhaled-too-much-helium voices. We also have a "Reggae for Kids" CD, but it's a little too... KID for me, and not enough reggae. Anyways, does anyone know of some good kid music that isn't too KID?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's hard for me to narrow down, but...
1) Bedtime with the Beatles
2) No -- They Might be Giants
3) Bathtime Blues -- Greg Brown
4) The Flyers cds (personal friends of mine)
5) I find a lot of good stuff at the library; can't remember anything in particular at the moment...
Post a Comment