Tuesday, May 23, 2006

This and that

I worked out yesterday for the first time in probably years. It felt great. I did the Cindy Crawford workout video (cheezy, but it kicks my butt). All day I felt so-o-o good. And then I woke up this morning. Ouch.

Last night I had all sorts of crazy dreams (and I didn't sleep well at all). The best one was when I dreamed (dreamt?) I woke up to find Chris wildly spraying deodorant in his pitts saying, "Oooh pizza, it smells like pizza." I tried to tell him we didn't have enough deodorant for him to be using it so liberally. Then I woke up for real.

Today I went grocery shopping at the co-op, and I got $287 worth of groceries for $183 (63 in sales and member discounts +41 in coupons). Thrifty me.

Tonight while Amelie and I were in the tub, our cat Squeak fell in the tub with us. She happens to like water, which is why she was on the ledge in the first place. I don't think she was looking to take a bath with us, though.

No comments: