Wednesday, May 03, 2006

in a nutshell

I just noticed that my last post was not published, so there's a bit of a delay there... whatever. Here is our life recently, briefly, and not well thought-out: We are all feeling well again. Quitting smoking is going well for me, although not perfect. Amelie is babbling a lot more now, usually sounding a lot like a creature from Star Wars. I threw out my back yesterday (actually, the chiro said it was a rib), so it sucks to try to carry the bambino around a lot today. We are praying for some sort of miracle to happen so Chris and I can go to the Pearl Jam concert this summer. What else... We are starting spring cleaning and baby proofing around here. So far we have just started with the living room. Slow going. Amelie has been eating real food for the last few days, not just pureed stuff. She had a slice of pear on Sunday, and some banana yesterday and today. We borrowed the 3rd season of Family Guy and so far I'm not impressed. I had forgotten how stupid it is, but I do remember that it gets funnier the more you watch it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, if you can get tix, you know you always have someone willing and able to entertain baby girl while you're enjoying blowing out your eardrums :) Oh yeah, and if you go on that Tuesday, I definately can (monday I usually work).