Saturday, May 20, 2006

Our fun, busy day

Today was my grandma's memorial service in Vergus, MN (near Detroit Lakes). We decided that it would be unbearable to try to make the drive with Amelie, so we stayed home. Chris was able to pick up a shift at work last minute, so that worked out OK.

Since we stayed in the cities, we we able to go to the Annual Tea Party at our midwife's house, when all the families of the babies they've (there's 2 of them) birthed (or rather, helped to birth) over the last year come together to eat good food and chat. It was so good to see Kim and Kathy again; they are such amazing women! I can't wait till I get pregnant so we can start seeing them again. :) Time to start saving my money. Uh, Chris' money. Anyways, we had fun for the short time we were there (we had to leave early b/c Chris had to work), and we met some really great people. Also, we took some cute pics of Amelie in Kim's yard I thought you'd enjoy. (I'm just going to post a bunch because they're so cute; I know it's overkill).










No comments: