The last couple of times that Amelie and I have taken a bath, we've brought her plastic comb in with us. I have been playing with her hair while she plays with toys, and tonight I gave her the greatest televangelist mullet, it was hilarious! Then I gave her mall bangs, and then a funky all over spikey 'do. I can't wait till she's old enough to enjoy the bath hair as much as I do.
Amelie cut her 4th tooth today! Woo-hoo! It's the last of her 4 front teeth. Now she's working on the one next to her other front tooth. I can see that it's about to pop through.
Saturday marked Amelie's 11th month out of the womb. I'm so sad... only one more month of having a "baby". The funny thing is that literally on Saturday, she started acting so much older. It's not my imagination, either, I swear! She did this another time, but I don't remember which month it was... it's on this blog somewhere. Anyways, she started being all funny and weird all of a sudden. We had a 10 minute laughing session the other day, and she's just generally getting more funny and rambunctious (sp? I never write that word...).
Time to start 1) her baby book, and 2) planning that birthday party.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
rambunctious. if you type the first couple letters of a word you don't know how to spell and hit option and escape at the same time it will tell you all the correct spellings. just another reason why apple is better
-ryan
Good to know, thanks!
thanks for sharing your thoughts on motherhood with us. I am enjoying the trip along with you.Which I guess makes me a mother-by-proxy? eerrm.. maybe not. But anyway, it's a beautiful trip to a candy shop where bon bons play.
Glad you're enjoying it, Scott! :)
I'll get to see you all in another week, I'm coming home a week from tomorrow and am hoping to make it to church that night by 9ish to see people.
Yay! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment