
As of this picture, Amelie had been holding onto that straw for one hour without putting it down even once.
All you need to know about the kid and her new accomplice. And occasionally some boring stuff about mom and dad.
All you need to know about the kid and her new accomplice. And occasionally some boring stuff about mom and dad.
6 comments:
Hey baby girl, wanna bring your mama and come hang out with me at the Uptown Art Festival for a little bit on Friday? I have the day off :) We could even go to the pool by my house if it's warm.
Crazy! Charlotte is absolutely OBSESSED with straws!
Jen - what time are you going? We may be able to go, we'll see...
Colleen - What is up with that?! Amelie's wasn't even out of the wrapper and she loved it so much! haha...
I can go whenever. The only thing I have to do that day is chiro at 10:30am. The event goes for most of the day, so pick a non-nap time if you want to go and we'll make a date.
And we have a chiro at 11:30. If we can go, it would be in the afternoon, but I'm not sure when Chris works either. What are the chances that you would be able to bring us home afterward if he works earlier than I think?
I can bring you home. I have a safe car now :)
Post a Comment