Poor baby... tonight while trying to get her to sleep (again, for 2 hours), I was trying to help her get latched on, and my finger bumped into her gums. I haven't heard her cry so hard EVER. I felt so bad! I almost got the Orajel, but she stopped crying before I got it. :(
Have you tried chamomila? It did the trick for Anya when she was miserable. It's a homeopathic remedy; you can find it at a health food store. Plus, you can give it every 15 minutes, which might be my favorite thing about it!
We haven't tried that, only Hyland's teething gel. She's OK for now (even though the tooth is MIA), but if it get's bad again, we'll give that a shot. Thanks!
2 comments:
Have you tried chamomila? It did the trick for Anya when she was miserable. It's a homeopathic remedy; you can find it at a health food store. Plus, you can give it every 15 minutes, which might be my favorite thing about it!
We haven't tried that, only Hyland's teething gel. She's OK for now (even though the tooth is MIA), but if it get's bad again, we'll give that a shot. Thanks!
Post a Comment