I am having trouble loading the rest of the pictures I want you to see, so it'll have to wait. I figure I can at least tell you what's up with the babe...
I haven't yet blogged about it, but for the last month or 2, Amelie has been really into zerberts (the blow-on-your-skin-fart-noises). She has gotten so good at them, she could make an 8 year-old boy blush. Usually she does them while she's nursing. She's a character.
Last week, she started snorting out of nowhere. I did catch a couple pictures of her doing it, although most of them are blurry because she's so busy. Of course, I can't post them now...
Tonight, she actually combined her 2 noises, for a whole new sound: snort-zerbert-snort-zerbert-snort-zerbert.
Another funny... for the last week or so she's been doing the "look, ma! no hands" trick while standing. Don't get too excited, she's not standing unsupported; she uses her head or torso. So, basically she will find something to stand against, and just drop her hands to her side, hanging limp, as if it's a real trick. Variation: picture me laying on my back or side, Amelie standing next to me, bent at the waist NURSING, with her arms hanging down. As if that weren't enough, her body is all over the place, but her head is stuck to me. She seems to think nursing-time is busy-time.
More pics to come soon...
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment