Amelie is teething in a big way today. We haven't seen her this crabby ever, and for the last 2 days she's had a high temp. Her other top tooth is so ready to come through. She has been so needy today, and I had to sling her almost all day. I don't mind slinging her, but my back is killin'. Right now (12:45am) Chris is trying to get her to sleep, as my attemts for the last 2 hours have been futile. She fell asleep twice for me, but woke up when I put her down the first time, and then when Squeak meowed the second time. Argh. At one point, she was so crabby, and in pain, that Chris went to Target to buy Orajel for babies, but by the time he got home, she was acting just fine. We decided not to use it, as she didn't seem to need it anymore, and the active ingredient is a relative of cocaine. We're not desperate enough to give her that yet.
For anyone who is interested, I started a new blog for more personal stuff, because I don't feel like this is the appropriate place for me to go off on tangents that don't have to do with Amelie. So my personal blog address is: www.mamakati.blogspot.com
Praying for rest for the babe...
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment