Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just call me the Dairy Queen

I am going on 4 weeks of feeding Amelie every 2 hours, even at night. She started this when she was sick, which is understandable. But now, she has been well for 2 weeks, and I am getting worn out having my sleep interrupted every 2 hours for a feeding. I totally don't mind doing it during the day. But this night thing is getting rediculous!

On a lighter note: Amelie decided on Sunday that her hands are the best chew toy ever. By Sunday night, she had chapped hands from sucking on them so much! She even interrupts her feedings to suck on her hands. What a character!

Well, I have been selling stuff like crazy on www.craigslist.org , like I mentioned earlier. So far I have made $115 and I'm waiting on $80 more for the hats, and today someone is bringing me $20 more for some wine glasses. That will bring me up to $$215. I can't wait to buy new clothes for Amelie. There are 2 great sales I'm trying to take advantage of, one on www.ecobaby.com (75% off organic clothes!) and www.nurturemama.com (going out of business sale, not the best discounts, but good sales on organic clothes I haven't found elsewhere). To buy all the stuff I want to get for her, I need to raise about $150 more. This will provide us with all the organic clothes a baby could want for the next year or so. :)

We have a ton of recent pics, so I'll go through them and find the highlights for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My all time favorite parenting book is How to Really Love Your Child by Ross Campbell. I think it will complement your attachment parenting.
Good luck with the sales.
Shelley