Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Introduction

Kati here.

I swore I would never blog. I thought blogs were stupid. I (we?) tend to resist the newest technology for some reason (no, we still don't have a family website, cell phone, IPOD, Palm Pilot, yadda, yadda...). We're lucky to have a digital camera. Then I sheepishly admitted this would be the perfect format for keeping up with family and friends. Or at least, for keeping people up with us. I could be lazy and post pics and updates in one place instead of writing a bajillion emails or letters, or (gasp) calling anyone on the phone! So... I created this blog in honor of the baby that we will be meeting shortly, who we affectionately call "Pu*Pae," pronounced poo-pay (a story best left for another post). Of course, I'm sure you will be hearing enough about Chris and I as well... but it's worth putting up with to get to the good stuff about the baby, right? I thought so.

So, Welcome to our blog. I hope it's as fun for you to read as it is for us to write.

No comments: