Monday, March 27, 2006
I have my fingers back
After almost a year of looking like an unwed mother, I can finally wear my wedding rings again. And I'm 3 lbs from being at my pre-pregnancy weight. That would really excite me if I was skinny before getting pregnant. :) Only 25 lbs more to go and I can get pregnant again! Woo-hoo! Time to start exercising. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
U'll have 2 let us know when U have another on the way! Not that U don't have enough 2 do already but if U want 2 read about other people in the Solomons Porch community. Here is the link 4 all the Solomons Porch Blogs: http://kinja.com/user/Solomons_Porch
Peace & Love, Erik =)
hey..remeber the vampire picture? Well I did the requite artwork to it. send me your email address so I can send you a copy of it. it's pretty freaky. lol
Post a Comment