...was discovered on wednesday at playgroup. By the feel of this latest tooth, it had been around for a day or two.
Amelie is really cruising now. She is really liking walking, and usually has a cute "big girl" face on, like this is really serious business. And I guess it is for her.
Did I mention that Amelie's latest fascination is to attack our cat Lefty? She wrestles him down (or it would be wrestling if he put up a fight at all; it's more like she carefully picks her position by jostling him a bit... hard to explain) and lays on him for minutes at a time. Just tenses up her body like she's hugging him. Funny thing is that when he gets away, whether she lets him go or he squirms free, he comes back and stands in front of her so she can do it again. We have this on video, I believe, but I have yet to get it on the still camera.
...which reminds me: get some batteries in that thing and take pictures!!!!!!!!
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment