Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another 2 weeks...

since I've posted! I guess life is getting in the way of blogging, but I suppose that's a good thing. Funny... I check other people's blogs, and think, "what the heck? it's been 4 days! BLOG already!" I am really going to try to keep up on this...

There's not much to say, no new developments. Amelie still has 5 teeth, is still crawling, and is still saying a whole slew of "b" words. So, since there isn't anything to tell, have a look:



1 comment:

Jen said...

Baby girl, next year for your birthday, remind mommy that she and I should pick you out a vegan cake from the Wedge instead of that white poison you had this year. My mommy bought me one for my birthday and it was delicious, not to mention white poison free. And everyone else liked it too!! Or maybe mommy and I can master baking without poison before next year, that would be the real way to go. Good job making a mess though, my grandma would be proud of you.