Monday, December 12, 2005

Long Time No Blog

It has been more than 2 months since we have blogged. If you have been checking here regularly, sorry for the silence. I'm guessing that nobody really looks at our blog anymore... Hopefully there are a few stragglers! :) I want to get a few photos up soon, so you can all see what our beautiful babe looks like now. Our camera is full, so there should be a few good ones to share.

The last two months have been great, and I love being a mommy! Amelie is such a good baby, and she rewards me all day with lots of smiles and conversation. I have yet to learn what "Ahgoo" means, but for now, I respond with "Ahgoo you, too!" She holds her head up so well, so now I'm able to carry her around in the sling facing forward. I think she likes that position better than curled up in the newborn hold (which she loved for a long time, as it's pretty much just how she was curled up in the womb). Sitting up in the sling, she getsto watch me make guacamole and pick up the mess in the bedroom. Until last week, Amelie has had all of 3 crying spells that I didn't know how to quiet. Then last week, she either got a cold, or was congested from the dry winter air, causing a few fits of inconsolable crying. That was a little rough, but thankfully, it's not too common.

More to come later, maybe tonight I'll post pics.

No comments: