Saturday, November 03, 2007

Miracle!!

It worked! Blogger let me post a picture! I can die happy now.


She's so excited she got to hold some bugs!

Now I need to try to add some more pics... wish me luck.

3 comments:

Jen said...

We'll have to hang out and I can photograph that cutie patootie with my new digi :) I got one today for only $300 (it's an older model and only very gently used). So cute that she gets excited about bugs. I still don't really like bugs (unless they are lady bugs or butterflies).

✙ patron saint of ulster ✙ said...

gosh, i love your blog. can't get enough of my girls- amelie and eligator! love their growing up photos!!!!! so cute. course, it's even better to see em grow up in real life.

Jen said...

Baby girl, tell your momma, to see my blog to steal a photo of you in your new sweater :)