Saturday, September 24, 2005

The missing link

Woo-hoo! The links work! Thank you Jenie!

There isn't much new going on with Amelie. She's still wonderful, sweet, perfect, and so on... But the only thing to talk about regarding her, is her eating (every couple hours), sleeping (you already know about that), and pooping (mustard-y and frequent, sometimes all over me). Occasionally, she wakes up for an hour to look around and smile (it's NOT gas). But I promise, as soon as there is more to share, it will be here.

A big welcome to our new 2nd cousin, Logan! Congratulations, Laura and John!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like your little blog could use some comments :) Can't wait to see you guys again tomorrow. Wish I had more time right now to just come over and hang out with the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I'm sure my services as photographer will be needed soon enough :) Oh Pu*pae.... I couldn't help myself and I got you something the other day. You'll love it, though you won't understand what it is for some time yet. Kati, let's make that onesie soon and take some cute pictures.